• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My favourite Choc ~ what's yours

I never liked Chocolate Creme Eggs, too sickly sweet. Not keen on Mars bars or Snickers or caramel - based ones either. What I like is pure, unadulterated chocolate. Having said that, I have recently discovered a new product here that I like, Hungry Not protein bars. They come in packs of three. Absolutely delicious! Btw, I don't buy into all this "protein" hype. It's like when they label yogurt with "contains protein" and this is its unique selling point. Well duh, of course any dairy-based product is going to contain protein!

1679465403037.jpeg

So I compare a Rolo bar with a boyfriend.....each Choc cup is a milestone that I can master.....so below is an article I read trying to understand what does he want. This is just a guideline to begin to understand complex issue.....

New Threads

Top Bottom