• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My course planning

juffur

V.I.P Member
So I am trying to plan my upper division course path for my BA degree in Anthropology. It's so hard to choose! :skeptical:

So far I've chosen these:

Anth 310 Family, Kin and Community
Anth 325 Class: Cross-Cultural Analysis
Anth 480 Ancient Civilization of the Near East
Anth 530 Human Osteology Practicum
Anth 531 Fossil Human Practicum
Anth 545 Bioarchaeology
Anth 535 Paleopathology
Anth 592 Archaeological Field Methods
Anth 593 Archaeological Excavation & Data Analysis
Anth 594 Field Methods in Archaeological Technology

Plus these three classes which are requirements:
Anth 300 Foundations of Anthropology: History
Anth 301 Foundations of Archaeology
Anth 302 Foundations of Human Variation

48 units total which exceeds my degree requirement... I have to convince them to approve it now! :p

This university has over 100 different anthropology courses. I wish I could take them all!! :wacko:

Those classes sound fascinating. I wish I could return to the time which I felt the thrill of learning and enjoyed taking classes -for some reason, most of the ones I have taken as a grad student so far were somehow disappointing, or good but stressful (the latter are the group discussion ones!). Good luck on getting approval, and have fun learning!

You are totally going to be "Bones" when you're done. :) They look awesome though! I wish we had physical anthro at my school.

New Threads

Top Bottom