• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

More Helpful Aspie/Autie Links

Alaska

V.I.P Member
I can't edit my last post of helpful links right now and do not have time to wait for this bleeping site to let me put in this link in the old thread, so here it is:

5 Shocking Reasons NOT to Light it Up Blue for Autism Day This site is by an Autistic mom who has Autistic kids. On this particular post she explains why she does not like an Autism month, or people using blue lights or wearing blue. She makes some good points.

I plan to move this link to the old thread later, if possible. If not, there will be more links here.

Must See - BBC News

This is the most detailed image of brain wiring ever done. It probably has great potential for finding out more about Aspies and Auties.

10 Habits of Unlikeable People
This link is how to avoid doing unlikeable body language. This may be even more important to Aspies and Auties than learning to read others' body language.

Last edited:
It is again not possible to edit this post, so I will add this link here: When to scowl

This link is useful because it explains when scowling will give better results for making a complaint.

I am not sure whether many Aspies and Auties will be able to add an expression to scripting, but it may work better when possible.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom