• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lorem et gratias

Wallimer

My name is Wallimer. You may know me as a man who vitupteratively defended the weak and challenged the contradictory on WrongPlanet

Take a crack.

I am Wallimer. You may know me from WrongPlanet as a defender of the weak, defiant to the last and pursuer of the contradictory and the bullying.

Guess my name from WP?

I'll also guess at your personality from the response.

Te ipsum suscipiat, et libenter etiam occursum hic. Ego amare Latine et studuit multo in seminario. Est mirum lingua.

I love Latin and have always loved the Latin Mass. Learned much of it in Seminary.

Why do the posts take such a time to appear? Is there a reason for this? It's not like any other forum I have appeared on.

Okay. Also I want to say one other thing. Do you know how to make a forum from scratch? I don't want to bring drama on to here but I have been unsatisfied by the politicking at AFF and WP and I want to help build a network of new forums to help get us from under a rock and drive our society forward.

It's easy enough to make a forum, it's getting members that is the hard part. You could get a free forum via forumotion.com, it's very simple to setup, add categories, change the layout etc etc.

It's easy enough to make a forum, it's getting members that is the hard part. You could get a free forum via forumotion.com, it's very simple to setup, add categories, change the layout etc etc.

Any other things out there that I could use. I wouldn't mind a list! Then I can choose a path. Any professional stuff?

Any other things out there that I could use. I wouldn't mind a list! Then I can choose a path. Any professional stuff?

Other things? You mean other forum providers? Just type free forum into google that will bring up plenty (such as phpbb, proboards). What do you mean by professional stuff?

Other things? You mean other forum providers? Just type free forum into google that will bring up plenty (such as phpbb, proboards). What do you mean by professional stuff?

Yes miss. I wanted to make a place with the compactness that WP has in its posts and so forth. I also want to know what software WP uses so I can trump it.

Too long have our people been without a champion, rather we have been split by snark-filled snakes and pseudoautistic parents.

Last edited:
Yes miss. I wanted to make a place with the compactness that WP has in its posts and so forth. I also want to know what software WP uses so I can trump it.

Too long have our people been without a champion, rather we have been split by snark-filled snakes and pseudoautistic parents.

Well a quick glance at the source code and I see subsilver glaring out at me which means as I suspected it's a phpbb board. It's probably part of a hosting package WP is with. When you have your own site with a cpanel etc you can make it look however you want, that's the downside of the free forums there is only so much you can do with them but they are free so no risk. You could start with a free forum and if you get enough members and need something bigger/better you could then look at getting your own site and moving it over.

New Threads

Top Bottom