• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Lets discuss cheese

Lol I can't get enough of cheese and there's plenty more to try out XD The only cheese I dislike is the one with holes in it (I HATE SPELL CHECK! USELESS MOST OF THE TIME) but my most favorite kind is cottage cheese :D They used to call me cottage cheese boy back in school because I used to load my tray with lots of cottage cheese XD

provolone.jpg
imported provolone

thought that was summit else at first LOL

A
Yes I know which one you mean,it has small bits of both green and red chilies in it. I have had that myself, I always used to stare at the man cutting cheese with that wire as a child , and loved seeing it slice through the cheese ,I would talk about it endlessly to mum , who told me to shut up LOL

I love Morrissons BTW, i think they have a good range of breads and veg, also their cafe is very reasonable
I used to love Safeways, until they became Waitrose, which was out of our price league (akin to food shopping at Marks and Spencers - very good food, but at least double the price). When that happened, it was all about Morrisons. xD Good selection, great bakery (the herb bread), cheap DVDs, the works.

I love every kind of cheese except Swiss.

I started this game at one of the call centers I worked at where you had to try to work the word "cheese" in to your notes or your call by replacing/modifying a normal word with it and make it seem accidental. If you got it in to the call it was worth more than notes, and in order to get the points you absolutely COULD NOT get a lower score on your QA because of it (because QA marked off for stuff like that UNLESS they thought it was an unintentional mistake). Like, instead of typing/saying "ipconfig" you would go "Ipconcheese".

I don't know why but this post suddenly reminded me of that, LOL.

Oh, I love various kinds of cheeses! My favorite would have to be "fresh" mozzarella, which goes really well with just a simple combination of fresh basil and tomatoes and sprinkled with a simple dressing of Balsamic vinaigrette (with olive oil and just enough salt and pepper to give a little kick). I also love fresh goat cheese...something about its sweetness makes it very appealing and I love spreading it on crackers or bread. The only cheeses I have serious trouble with are those that are very "pungent", i.e. Swiss, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom