• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Julio is here

Julio

Hello everybody, I'm Julio from El Salvador. I used to live in the United States but I no longer live there. I like to discuss anything involving Pepsi. I love Pepsi soda so much. Does anyone else love Pepsi soda as much as me?

Does anyone else love Pepsi soda as much as me?
I used to love Pepsi Max. I now love Coke Zero and drink at least 2 litres of it a day. It is my one vice. Every now and then I wean myself off it and start drinking green tea.

Welcome to the forum Julio.

Hi Julio, welcome to the forums!

I've always loved diet pepsi/diet coke (more coke). :)

Finally, someone else who loves Pepsi! XD I can't get enough of the stuff. I always make sure that I'm stocked up on it.

Welcome to Aspergic! I used to like Pepsi (more than coke, always more then coke) but not so much anymore. Since I'm terrified it'll rot my teeth!

Coke>Pepsi.
I drink way too much Coke >_<. It's like. 2-4+ cans a day xD.
EMZ=]

I can tell the difference between coke/pepsi and all their distinctions. My mum tested me once.. then to try and throw me at the end she mixed them. I still managed to list them. :D

Oooooh...anyone that can't tell the difference between the taste of Coca-Cola and the taste of Pepsi really needs some kind of tutoring. It's so obvious! I think Pepsi is a bit sweeter and less cola like whereas coca-cola really does taste like cola is is MUCH nicer in my opinion :D

Reason: It's a safety measure. The world can't contain its awesomeness for too long, so its made to go flat after a certain amount of time. If it didn't, the world would explode.

Probably.

It's not like it even tastes that great when it's not flat... LOL...
I can't believe I'm arguing over something as subjective as good.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom