• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jewish!

I've been told by everyone I meet, especially the Jewish people I meet, that I am Jewish. I've been to a Messianic synagog and liked it way more than any Christian Church I've been to.

It still confuses me when people use it as both a race and a religion. People say "Are you Jewish?" and I say "Are you talking about my bloodline or my religious practice?" and they immediately are stumped. Even some Jewish people can't answer me that.

I do get along with Jewish people more so than Gentiles. I have pretty much every feature in the stereotype. But have no way of checking for the lineage. *shrug*
THE DNA TEST CONFIRMED A TRIBE IN ZIMBABWE CALLED THE LEMBA ARE RACIALLY JEWISH
I've been told by everyone I meet, especially the Jewish people I meet, that I am Jewish. I've been to a Messianic synagog and liked it way more than any Christian Church I've been to.

It still confuses me when people use it as both a race and a religion. People say "Are you Jewish?" and I say "Are you talking about my bloodline or my religious practice?" and they immediately are stumped. Even some Jewish people can't answer me that.

I do get along with Jewish people more so than Gentiles. I have pretty much every feature in the stereotype. But have no way of checking for the lineage. *shrug*

An African tribe is believed to be descended from King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. This original offspring is supposed to have come from a visit by her to Solomon's court. She is supposed to have wanted to test his wisdom for herself and brought artificial flowers and real ones so alike that it was impossible to tell them apart. She asked him to identify the real flowers and he let a bee in the window which went to the real flowers.

New Threads

Top Bottom