• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

IT'S WALDO'S BIRTHDAY -- ALL MONTH!

Grumpy Cat

It's September 1 and it's Waldo's bday ALL MONTH LONG because I never got an actual date when I adopted him. He'll be 11 yrs old, but being a cat mom is hard work! It seems that Waldo has every toy known to cat (instead of "man"). I need help getting him a bday present guaranteed to knock his socks off and give me some necessary "Me" time. For those cat parents out there, any ideas? Waldo's definitely hard to please!

image.jpg

The Birthday Boy

How is Mr Waldo set for a back scratcher? That is to say, do you a nice bristle covered soft brush mounted somewhere he can rub against it when he likes too?

How is Mr Waldo set for a back scratcher? That is to say, do you a nice bristle covered soft brush mounted somewhere he can rub against it when he likes too?

Why Tim, that sounds like a good idea. I'll look on Amazon to see what I can find. He rubs against the furniture so much (I think he's trying to constantly mark everything because of his separation anxiety) that he actually makes marks on walls and furniture that I have to clean off. That brush you're talking about might just be the Waldo's Meow!

Unfortunately Ms. Monroe had a prior engagement and will be unable to sing "Happy Birthday" to Waldo. Guess this will have to do. Enjoy, Waldo. :p

Happy birthday, Waldo!

Let's see . . . if he has every toy known to catkind, maybe you could get him a nice new blanket to lie on.

Unfortunately Ms. Monroe had a prior engagement and will be unable to sing "Happy Birthday" to Waldo. Guess this will have to do. Enjoy, Waldo. :p

Me and Waldo both love that, Judge! Thank you for the thought. (They must have forgotten that Grumpy Cats a girl.)

Happy birthday, Waldo!

Let's see . . . if he has every toy known to catkind, maybe you could get him a nice new blanket to lie on.

I actually had gotten a nice throw for the living room that I was going to use (from QVC, of course), but guess who's laying on it? :rolleyes:

It's September 1 and it's Waldo's bday ALL MONTH LONG because I never got an actual date when I adopted him. He'll be 11 yrs old, but being a cat mom is hard work! It seems that Waldo has every toy known to cat (instead of "man"). I need help getting him a bday present guaranteed to knock his socks off and give me some necessary "Me" time. For those cat parents out there, any ideas? Waldo's definitely hard to please!

View attachment 12461

The Birthday Boy
He´s very handsome.

New Threads

Top Bottom