• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Interesting observation

Ronald Zeeman

V.I.P Member
I've stated this before my cousin, now a hairdresser, was a professional musician, amazing drummer, and accomplished singer. 40 years ago, I asked him a question were his biggest influences on his drumming he gave me three names two were predictable, first was John Bonham, second was Keith Moon, and third was a band Iwas familiar with but not well known outside of the local area as they were just starting to get known his name was Neil Peart, know I look on lists of the best rock drummers Bonham always topped the list and now that Peart passed, I starting to see him topping Bonham. I have never been much of a Rush fan. Getty Lee's voice irritates me I have never told my cousin this I am just impressed that my cousin was aware how skilled Neil was at the time. Must admit my cousin is probably the most technically skilled drummer any one irrespective of genre anybody will ever see. I wonder now if Eddie, my cousin is one of us. Weird women keep asking me over the last couple of years who cut my hair, nobody cared before.

Last edited:
One my special interests, was determining my family geology, while doing a google search of the surname I came across, the Jon Zeeman band, they are from Florida had a few pictures, I can see the family resemblance. Got a crazy idea seeing that he is a song writer, I thought I would try to put together what I call a rhymin riddle as an introduction. If he can resolve to riddle, he'll have a clue that he may or may not be family. I'm no poet or riddle master. any feedback is this would this work. This is my first line ... Who is the real Edward scissors hands, former member of award-winning band flying felines. Remainder work in progress.

Here is the finished product would love to get some feed from others before I forward to Mr. Zeeman to decipher.

Who is the real Edward scissors hands, former member of award-winning band flying felines. cloth to clothing does he climb to great heights did he hail. In physics he can be found a natural Nobel, in math he is made topology his trade. daughter following father. Three followed Trebek’s trail one twice to trip and fail finally ten years hence one climbed to the top before Alex jumped to jeopardy. Carpentry was the game the way to win fame, of the jungle was his name the international title was his claim.

Is this solvable via google?

I am no poet, do not want to embarrass myself IF I forward this to Jon Zeeman and his daughter feel free to criticize, I do not want to stick my foot in my mouth. I trust your opinions. if it is crap, I would like to know.

What about the voice of Geddy Lee
How did it get so high?
I wonder if he speaks like an ordinary guy?
(I know him and he does!)

And you're my fact-checkin' cuz

- Pavement, "Stereo"

I guess you're following some of my other threads, I do not like Geddie's voice, my cousin Eddy is a big fan. I'm due for my once every six months hair cut time to tell him, I do not like Rush. I hope he is professional, and I do not leave me with a weird cut. years ago, A Told him I liked the band Foreigner, he thought they were crap I watched him play at a bar last year and one of the songs a they covered was a foreigner song. both of use having eidetic memories can be a real pain in the ass. My wife loves this stuff none of us forgets conversations amazes her.

Tell Lee no offence I have a touchy ear Eddy loves his former band recognized their skill years before everyone else.
Peart was a hero to him 40 years ago.

Last edited:
Getting my hair cut today got ideas for a few more lines, I hope Eddie likes it. Feed Back would be nice as I am no poet. I managed one more line.

Getting better gradually sort of fun.

Attachments

• flying feline.pdf
    201.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Got haircut. Eddie also does not listen to Rush outgrew his teenage years. Respected PEART as a hero, not impressed with Keith Moons drumming which he called simple beats and sloppy. Never asked about john Bohman. Forgot to tell him I saw a U-tube video on clips of amazing drumming. Clips on Buddy Rich, John Bohman, and others then to my surprise two clips of Eddie U-tube clips from him in his basement, practicing.

Last edited:
Still waiting for any feedback, do not want to send crap to Jon as I do not know him, just curious if we are related. saw photo of him and his daughter on stage sure looks like family. Interesting fact my oldest son plays base. if I ever get to Florida, I'll have to look this guy up.

Last edited:
I thought I was putting this together for a fellow Zeeman, just realized.it should be for my new daughter-in-law and my new granddaughter.

New Threads

Top Bottom