• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm new here

andywarhol

Hi, I am new to Aspergic. You can also find me at Wrong Planet. I was diagnosed with Asperger's in 2001 when I was eleven. I am a student at San Jose State University in California. I am majoring in occupational therapy to work with people on the autisitc spectrum. My special interests are running (I ran cross country for six years), and asperger's syndrome. I am a huge fan of Sailor Moon and Neil Gaiman's Sandman series. I think Andy Warhol's pop art is cool. I really like talking to people individually, but for some reason I'm a little afraid to send people personal messages if they don't approach me first.

Welcome to Aspergic. Have you read any books that Andy Warhol wrote? I've got The Philosophy of Andy Warhol and...erm another one which I forget. But I've not read the second. The first one was really awesome though. He sounds very Aspergic :)

Greetings to you fellow member of WP and on my forum... So your pretty young I suppose. :thumbsup:
Welcome to Aspergic.com

Think I know you. Hmm...
Like, not personally.
But read some of yours posts know you.
Welcome anywaiz ^_^.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom