• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm enough<3

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
And no matter what I go through in life, no one will ever pull me down again or treat me like a nobody.

If there is one thing I ever will say in my life regardless of my beliefs, behaviors and thoughts or feelings
I am always enough
And nobody has the right to pull me down or treat me with abuse or pull on my strings.
I can live my truths and have people who love me for me and learn to be happy.
Because I always deserve to be happy.

You are enough!

1698750876128.jpeg

And no matter what I go through in life, no one will ever pull me down again or treat me like a nobody.

If there is one thing I ever will say in my life regardless of my beliefs, behaviors and thoughts or feelings
I am always enough
And nobody has the right to pull me down or treat me with abuse or pull on my strings.
^^^^^THIS^^^^^ Winner! May you have a blessed life, everybody.

I am always enough
Awesome!! You got it!

Now - and this is the important part - grab hold of that with both hands with unyielding iron grips. Lock it in and never, never, ever let go regardless how hard things get. Always remember, you have ultimate control. You have the power. True enough, you are not just enough. You are way beyond enough. Never, ever forget that.

New Threads

Top Bottom