• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm back!!!

Sportster

Aged to Perfection
V.I.P Member
The prodigal aspie has returned. I?ve missed many of you in the time I?ve been away; it was foolish for me to leave, as I have found in my quest that some of the other sites are horrible. Wrong Planet reminded me of Lord of the Flies and a Christian site offering an Asperger?s & Autism forum turned out to be anything but. A special thanks to Dizzy. One of your YouTube videos made me realize I belong here and not on those other sites.:D

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom