• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If You Were a D&D/PF Character...

Lady Lucifer

Rejected Disney Princess
Your Username: (self explinatory)
Prefrence: (Pathfinder, D&D, or none if you never played these games before and just wanted to post. Also if you chose D&D, what edition...3.5, 5, other?)
Your Level: (your real life age. D&D/Pathfinder Players, I know the highest level is 20, but I wanted this to be fun and all inclusive to non players)
Your Race: (human, elf, gnome, etc)
Your Subrace: (if applicable)
Your Class(es): (rogue, barbarian, etc. Please choose no more than four classes.)
Your archetype(s): (if applicable)

Base Skills: (Base the skills you have in real life. Please choose a number between 0 to 18)
Str: (How strong are you. 0 being to weak to move a muscle, bed ridden 18 being god like strength)
Dex: (your reflexes, movements, and tactile skills. 0 being paralyzed 18 being Elastagirl)
Con: (Based off your physical stamina and health. 0 being on the verge of death 18 being prone to any diease)
Int: (Your intelligence. 0 Being severlly mentally handicap 18 being a mind reader)
Wis: (Your wisdom. 0 being severly oblivious to anything in your vision 18 being psychic)
Cha: (Your talking/people skills. 0 being goreaphobic and physically mute 18 being celebrity)
(Don't ad stat modifers, actual tabletop players. This is just a hypothetical situation)

Background: (If your feeling creative and/or know a thing or two about Pathfinder and/or D&D)
Excess Info: (If you know a thing or two about pathfinder and/or D&D. Things such as cleric domains, favored enemy if your a ranger, skills, etc)

For real tabletoppers, just consider this one OP/UP homebrew game. This is if you in real life were a pathfinder or D&D
character

My template
Username
: LadyLucifer
Preference: Pathfinder,
(its open to more creativity and I can understand the rules better)
Level: 22
Race: Teifling
(Because I'm a devil. It makes sense)
Subrace: Humanistic
Class(es): Bard 6 // Sorcereress 16
Archetypes: Diva //Seeker

Base Skills:
Str
: 10
(Average)
Dex: 8
(Slightly below average because of my disability. No close combat for me)
Con: 13
(I've built up a thick skin over the years)
Int: 8
(Slightly below average due to my disability)
Wis: 15
(I've been told I have an old soul. I've always been connected with the path of spiritualism)
Cha: 13
(Despite being an aspie, I've been told I have a way with words. I'm also good with public speaking)

Background: (work in progress, as I only chose from the generator. I will make a more creative background later)
I lived in a mixed race village. Both my parents are alive and I am the oldest of two children. The circumstance of my birth was I was given a bad omen by the spellcasters of my village. As Iwas told that becuase of my lack of intellgence and various problems, I am inept to do anything. My parents class are merchants and resented me.

As a child I was bullied. To which I started a rebellion of my own to which I was imprisoned for three years. I was meant to be in my imprisonment for much longer, but I had escaped. I dabbled into the feild of comedy (Bard). As for my magic (sorcereress) background, I was outcasted. My fear and anger gave me great power. The person who changed my life was a mystic and I learned how to maintain my powers from him.

My conflict was the crowd I hung out with (malalianged group), as I still grew up in a chaotic household (family member). My motivation is love, but I've had a few flings and never had anything serious. My drawback is self doubt.

Extra: (also a work in progress)
Bloodline: Demonic

New Threads

Top Bottom