• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want to nip down Town now and either buy Theatre tickets or a game, which should I get?

Should I buy a game or Theatre tickets?

• Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you have the funds, get both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
The game is Battleborn on Xbox One, which has had good reviews and I could get it for £28.99 used from Grainger Games, and the Theatre tickets would be disabled and carer tickets for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Crucible in July.

Obviously Theatre would be cheaper, but I'd really like the game, even though Doom's out next week which I also want.

Which should I go for?

Need quick response to this as we're off out shortly.

In the end I bought the tickets, I have money from my Birthday last month which I'll put towards the games I want this month.

New Threads

Top Bottom