• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want to give the world a hug....

FromEquestria2LA

In light of Robin Williams' death, I have this to say to you all:
Depression sucks. Robin Williams' death made me discover who I am: An upbeat, happy person who despite the fact that I've gone through my share of crap in my life, in the end, I will always to put a smile each and every day. Because life is just too short to be gloomy all the time. It also goes well with one of my mantras: "I will endure". Even though life throws bad things my way, in the end, I want to give the world a hug and make it smile. Because even in my darkest of days, those times will pass; and I will be a better person for it.

*hugs you all* EquestriatoLA loves you all........ and I will keep smiling, no matter what ill comes my way; because I'm going to endure no matter what.

I have a renewed look on life after dying twice almost four years ago...My family had me removed from support after being told that if I lived,I would be a vegetable riding a wheelchair...my funeral was arranged,my coffin picked out and they sent my motorcycle boots to a florist for my funeral tribute to my life.
I came out of my two week coma and started asking questions...
Fifty four of my years have passed now,some better than others,but looking back on it just getting to open my eyes another day is a gift...I beat the odds of dying and continue to prove the professionals wrong on a daily basis.

Some of my life now is devoted to advocacy for the brain-damaged community.
My public speaking is always started with "It is not over until YOU say it is"
"You won't,you can't and you'll never were their answers to my brain damage..."
"I did,I can and I will always are my answers to them now"

My row was a pretty hard one to hoe...a left frontal lobe injury put me on permanent disability...I had to start out from an infantile state,relearn to walk again,figure out reading again,adjust to my damaged left eye and overcome partial paralysis of an arm. Never say never... I am gathering it all back up and even rode that infernal machine just two years after wrecking it...my Mensa test if planned for later this year to see what is left...my rear brain stayed intact
I seek no pity for what happened to me,but welcome celebration of what I have become since my most horrible event. "If the devil himself and a Harley-Davidson couldn't take me,I would advise you to bring a wall of bullets of you think you stand a chance" :p

Nitro: ridin' the spectrum since 1960...stompin' the crap out of brain damage with a huge smile since 2010...;)

New Threads

Top Bottom