• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I probably should have spoken up sooner...

Brian B

In Pittsburgh, we sometimes have celebrities in town. A few years ago I was working near my house. During my lunch hours I would take long walks through the east end. One one day in particular, I was about 30 minutes late getting back, but I was a little tired. So I decided to stop and get a latte from the Coffee Tree down the street. There is one door to this coffee shop and there were a bunch of people on the other side of the door, in front of the register. Rather than pushing my way in, I waited to see where they were going. The came out, but continued to block the door. It was if they were waiting for me to do something. For some reason Harrison Ford was stopping me from getting a latte. Or at least someone who really looked like Harrison Ford.

Great storytellers are always welcome and appreciated here. There is so much we can all learn from each other and some people have some really amazing things to share!
Telling stories is not my strongest suit. I tell things in a more matter-of-fact way and kind of a "document" fashion. I wish I was better at it.

I live in a small town and we haven't had a lot of celebrities here but Mark Wahlburg does own a local restaurant. I have never seen him though.

@Outdated also tells amazing stories and I love hearing from him! Hopefully you two can get acquainted.

A warm welcome to the forum, Brian, and I hope you have many more stories to share :)

Hello Brian and welcome. Cool story, drinking ice coffee right now. It was 80 degrees today. We had a small heat wave.

Last edited:
Speaking of celebrities, Brian B made me think of Brian Blessed. What a magnificent voice, energy and beard that man has.

blessed GIF

Ed

Great storytellers are always welcome and appreciated here. There is so much we can all learn from each other and some people have some really amazing things to share!
Telling stories is not my strongest suit. I tell things in a more matter-of-fact way and kind of a "document" fashion. I wish I was better at it.

I live in a small town and we haven't had a lot of celebrities here but Mark Wahlburg does own a local restaurant. I have never seen him though.

@Outdated also tells amazing stories and I love hearing from him! Hopefully you two can get acquainted.

A warm welcome to the forum, Brian, and I hope you have many more stories to share :)
I saw a few posts by him. Seems like an interesting person. Thanks!

New Threads

Top Bottom