• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have had it with others...

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
Who deny my truths and struggles.
I am closing the door to that kind of relationship.
I have had a lifetime of struggles and trauma and pain, I now only want people in my life who uplift me and support me, love me for me and want to see.me happy nd are grateful to me and if possible show me some respect as well.
I do not believe all woman are bad but I am sick of being held to ones who seem to be.
I am sick of misogynist behaviours in my life to me and others
Trauma is not a sin and you can only validate each symptom and say good things about yourself and practice self love.
And focus on yourself and your needs.
I feel when I remove blame from my shoulders for all feelings, struggles and triggers and admit what I really feel and need I feel better.
Even if every part of your life or existence you do not understand.
Expressing yourself for who you really are feels good and people who love you and are happy with themselves are good to be around.

My last situation involved two woman, my mom, and her flying monkey. It was tough, but then l remembered my mom has never had my back for as long as l can remember. Now, l have cut contact, and it feels more peaceful in my life. Not opposed to seeing her, but once or twice a year is about the most l can handle.

Who deny my truths and struggles.
I am closing the door to that kind of relationship.
I have had a lifetime of struggles and trauma and pain, I now only want people in my life who uplift me and support me, love me for me and want to see.me happy nd are grateful to me and if possible show me some respect as well.
I do not believe all woman are bad but I am sick of being held to ones who seem to be.
I am sick of misogynist behaviours in my life to me and others
Trauma is not a sin and you can only validate each symptom and say good things about yourself and practice self love.
And focus on yourself and your needs.
I feel when I remove blame from my shoulders for all feelings, struggles and triggers and admit what I really feel and need I feel better.
Even if every part of your life or existence you do not understand.
Expressing yourself for who you really are feels good and people who love you and are happy with themselves are good to be around.
Thank you for this. Through my life I have had a difficult time expressing my needs. That left me self reliant and susceptible of internalizing negative messages about myself. Finally when I could express my enjoyment of life and this world I started to heal, something that was not complete for another 4 decades. I wish you all the best @lovely_darlingprettybaby with all my (chaste) love.

"I have had it with others..."​

Finally. It certainly took you long enough. Good luck with your new realization, and welcome to the club.

Thank you for this. Through my life I have had a difficult time expressing my needs. That left me self reliant and susceptible of internalizing negative messages about myself. Finally when I could express my enjoyment of life and this world I started to heal, something that was not complete for another 4 decades. I wish you all the best @lovely_darlingprettybaby with all my (chaste) love.
Thank u and it is true everyone can go to negative places but after a long illness it is not healthy to not validate your needs, wants/dreams and practice self compassion.
That is how you heal from trauma
But we all have negative and rubbish moments that is life.

New Threads

Top Bottom