• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

That's really cool! what kind of music do you play-? piano is fun, i know a couple of small songs. I want to learn the guitar, I think i'd be good at it if i tried :) motivation is built up slowly :) my accent is mix of South Eastern and Western English.

I play sad songs, mostly. Covers. At least, on the guitar, I do. I play stuff like 'Hurt', by Johnny Cash. I can do that song pretty easy because it's simple (a good starter song) and I'm told that I can sing like him. I relate to the song, sadly.

But with piano, I attempt to play more faster-paced stuff, like Rob Costlow's 'I do', although I can't claim to be very good at it.

Also, that site is pretty darn cool. I love English accents. Don't know why.

Cool, I really enjoyed the AoM campaigns. and the flying hippo Cheat. I don't own any consoles, no, so far I can't afford it! Though I have an Aspergic friend who loves games, and I watch him play.. I like the PS3 :)

I can't afford them either, but people give me their consoles for helping them repeatedly with their computer problems. Got a 360 just the other day... B)

EDIT: What the hell is 'Quake'...?:huh:

Anything to do with FPS or shooting. I do play Gunz: The duel once and a while and I also have a complete collection of Dynasty Warriors. :D

Cool, I never bought Dynasty Warriors.. I used to have PS1 with Crash Bandicoot, Spiro, Tekkon.. :) Sold them all years ago, regret it, tbh!

Welcome to the forums! We have a nice community here at Aspergic.  :)

Hello Calvert :) Thanks.

ame='Blue_Dragon' date='29 April 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1272571414' post='12262']
That's really cool! what kind of music do you play-? piano is fun, i know a couple of small songs. I want to learn the guitar, I think i'd be good at it if i tried :) motivation is built up slowly :) my accent is mix of South Eastern and Western English.
[/quake]

I play sad songs, mostly. Covers. At least, on the guitar, I do. I play stuff like 'Hurt', by Johnny Cash. I can do that song pretty easy because it's simple (a good starter song) and I'm told that I can sing like him. I relate to the song, sadly.

But with piano, I attempt to play more faster-paced stuff, like Rob Costlow's 'I do', although I can't claim to be very good at it.

Also, that site is pretty darn cool. I love English accents. Don't know why.

I can't afford them either, but people give me their consoles for helping them repeatedly with their computer problems. Got a 360 just the other day... B)

Ahh I love Johnny Cash, awesome.. That's cool that you can sing, have you ever recorded yourself? I think I've heard that piano piece before.. very nice.. I don't know many songs, i started playing a few months ago. I can play first part of Trois Gnossienne by Satie, and the first two pages of Clair de Lune by Debussy, before gets fast, haha.. and some grade one stuff :) sure you could play those two.

Free consoles is incredibly awesome o.0

Ahh I love Johnny Cash, awesome.. That's cool that you can sing, have you ever recorded yourself? I think I've heard that piano piece before.. very nice.. I don't know many songs, i started playing a few months ago. I can play first part of Trois Gnossienne by Satie, and the first two pages of Clair de Lune by Debussy, before gets fast, haha.. and some grade one stuff :) sure you could play those two.

Free consoles is incredibly awesome o.0

Oh no no no no no... I couldn't record my voice whether I was singing or not. WAY too self-conscience. Although my sister did upload something with my voice in it to Youtube without me knowing until it was too late. But it's from when I was like 14. Voice sounds deeper now. If you can imagine Colin Farrell with an American accent, that's me. But I'd settle for having his accent too, yeah. :p

And yeah, getting free stuff is pretty cool, but to be honest I'd prefer cash. Too bad all my friends spend money poorly and have nothing left to give other than toys.

Oh no no no no no... I couldn't record my voice whether I was singing or not. WAY too self-conscience. Although my sister did upload something with my voice in it to Youtube without me knowing until it was too late. But it's from when I was like 14. Voice sounds deeper now. If you can imagine Colin Farrell with an American accent, that's me. But I'd settle for having his accent too, yeah. :p

And yeah, getting free stuff is pretty cool, but to be honest I'd prefer cash. Too bad all my friends spend money poorly and have nothing left to give other than toys.

Cool-! You could try recording to yourself, and get some free software? :) Colin Farrell.. have you ever seen a film called The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus with him in it?

Receiving toys is a good basis for something more in the future, though :)

Check your inbox!

New Threads

Top Bottom