• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

JohnnyLMDice

I'm...me. Uh, read my profile to find out a little bit more about me.
Well uh, I'd just like to hang out with others who share my little uhm, condition.

I'm nice, I may be arrogant quite often, clingy, and annoying, but I always mean well, just don't be afraid to yell at me if I do start to bother you, I'll really accept invites from anyone, guy or girl, I don't really care.
I'm from Louisiana, and, well, I guess that's about it, nothing much to it, aside from my bouts of depression, learning to play tenor sax, and love of vidiya games.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's at Age 5, however never figured out about it until I was 13, and, I'd like to meet people who have the same thing, and I'd like to be here for, help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to aspiescentral.com JohnnyLMDice, I'm sure you will find people here with the same interests as you, there are many people both on and off the spectrum and a lot of them were diagnosed early as Aspies. Take a look around, answer some threads or talk in the Shout Box and people are always happy to chat ; ]

New Threads

Top Bottom