• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Mark_D

I just joined a few minutes ago. I want to be able to talk with people with Aspergers or Autism spectrum disorders. I should tell you that I have not been diagnosed so as not to mislead anyone. I have been diagnosed, however, with Anxiety Disorder and Depression. I received a medical discharge due to my 'conditions' in 1998 and have been seeing docs at the VA since then. I recently started seeing a civilian as well.

I'm not sure why I felt compelled to say all that :unsure:

I just took a 50 question AQ test. I never tried that before. I scored a 33, which is supposed to mean I have a strong tendency towards Aspergers Syndrome. I don't know how I feel about that.

I just took a 50 question AQ test. I never tried that before. I scored a 33, which is supposed to mean I have a strong tendency towards Aspergers Syndrome. I don't know how I feel about that.

Take it with a grain of salt. Those tests are to help people decide if its something to look into. But welcome to the forum. Is there something you are wondering or want to know? We're a great bunch to talk to and ask questions

Oh, sure. Curious, I am. I'm going to move over to the 'mainstream' part of the forum to post now. See you there.

New Threads

Top Bottom