• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey :D

Hawk

Hello :D I have the diagnostic since a pretty long time, but I accepted myself only since some month. I've been self-loathing for about 4 years, about my Asperger's and my homosexuality. I'm truly happy to finally be myself !

I'm also a 17 years old french-speaking Canadian (that's why my english is kind of crappy x_x). I live near Quebec City. I want to study graphic design :)

Also, I'm very shy. I tried many time to get involved into many forums, but I just could'nt do it. Like Wrong planet forums, where there are so many people. (And their design is ugly as hell.). I hope it's goin to be better !

Hi Hawk! Welcome to Aspies Central.

I'm very proud of you for accepting who you are as a person; it's quite an accomplishment to say that you feel proud of who you are :)

As for this forum, I think you are going to like it very much. I consider the community here a close-knit family because we are always there for one another. Plus, we are an extremely friendly community in which we make everyone feel welcome. On that note, feel free to post any questions, concerns, or insights you might have. We value everything our members have to say; in other words, each contribution made on here is extremely important.

By the way, I think your English is pretty good. Best of luck with everything.

Welcome. I'm new, too and I hope this place is as great as it sounds.

Hi! Welcome to Aspies Central. You will definitely be pleased with all we have to offer - that's a guarantee if you're looking for a place in which there are many exciting people with great stories to tell and warm, welcoming personalities. I often like to call our community a close-knit family because we always support one another.

New Threads

Top Bottom