• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey All !

OmegaGreen17

Hello everyone of you,

My name is Joshua Green, and I have Aspergers Sydrome, diagnosed when I was quite young, before Primary at least!

Willow will already somewhat know me anyways XD, ish, well, we've talked on Facebook!

But anyways, heres a brief description of my life:

Im seventeen myself, ever since the 17th December, I currently attend 6th Form in a school, and I took Further Maths, History and Physics, tough right? They are. I also currently am experiencing a severe dip in my self esteem, for many issues, but alot of them are teen things, i'm not that much of a complex person sometimes :/

I've had to struggle with school really, not work wise, but more on the social side of it, I haven't had a plesant ride, but things are changing now in 6th Form, i've gained alot of new friends, and this was deemed impossible not a long time ago really....

So yeah, to sum up, im a 17 year old who is always depressed and tries his best to stay standing.

Also, my hobbies include Video Games, and then more of them. I'm not very athletic, and i've made a trademark of my fedora i've been wearing in school, whether or not those in school bully me about it, is another question!

Oh, and Star Trek, that thing is epic, influencing me down the Astrophysics department.

Hey ^_^. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm the one from PsychForums who got in the argument about your age ^_^. Hai. LOL.
'Cept you were called just Omega17 there, I think o_O.
EMZ=]

Welcome to the forums Josh. :) I nearly **** a brick when i saw you were called Joshua Green, that was the name of a guy that used to bully me in primary school but your from cardiff so nevermind. :p I'll be taking A levels next year too - Law, Psychology, Sociology and Business, which is also gonna be quite a handful. :p

Tut tut Chris, you swore on our forum. *gasps* lol :p Made me giggle though. Hi Joshua, I do know you from Facebook, welcome to the forums!

I was the one who claimed to know your age because I was psychic.

Last time I make a joke on that forum. :blink:

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums Josh. :) I nearly **** a brick when i saw you were called Joshua Green, that was the name of a guy that used to bully me in primary school but your from cardiff so nevermind. :p I'll be taking A levels next year too - Law, Psychology, Sociology and Business, which is also gonna be quite a handful. :p

Oh no, I apologise on behalf of the Joshua Greens' out there, he will be dealt with, by my team of hitmen. That does seem like a handful for A-Levels, but its all good. However, I hear if you want to take Law in Uni, they get fussy with a A-Level grade of Law.

Sorry if its annoying to hear, perhaps you know different and/or wiser knowledge!

Thanks for the greeting :D

Tut tut Chris, you swore on our forum. *gasps* lol :p Made me giggle though. Hi Joshua, I do know you from Facebook, welcome to the forums!

Thanks Willow, I was glad you and Chris set this up anyways :D . Might prove to be a haven of some sorts :)

I use the same username but I was the one who said you were almost definitely 17 xD.
EMZ=]

Ahhhh, right, that thread went into pandamonium! (Not the type with loads of pandas moan at you). Thanks for the welcome!

I was the one who claimed to know your age because I was psychic.

Last time I make a joke on that forum. :blink:

Welcome!

No real harm done, just chaotic! Thanks for the welcome!

Lol, good response Josh, made me smile - is Josh okay, or do you prefer Joshua/Omega/otherwise? :p

Lol, good response Josh, made me smile - is Josh okay, or do you prefer Joshua/Omega/otherwise? :p

Josh is just dandy, Omega is only really my name with people who first called me by an internet name, without knowledge of my actual name.

Ah right. Fair enough. Any reasoning behind picking 'Omega' as your internet alias, or is it just random? :p

Ah right. Fair enough. Any reasoning behind picking 'Omega' as your internet alias, or is it just random? :p

Got to be honest, I have absolutely no idea, I always put it down to the word being in mainstream media, as Omega 3/6 as a good thing for the body. However, I have no real idea.

Heh. I always struggled with choosing an internet alias. There are some weird and wonderful ones out there, but I just settled for 'Chris' wherever it was available. Maybe i'll have a 'cool' one someday, and be 'down' with the kids. :p

Chris? Down with the kids, with a 'cool' name? HAHAHA. *kidding* I had a different name on everything, a while ago. But now it's just Willow...Willow-Tree or...Willow-Hope. Usually available =) Used to be Chaotic_Silence.

New Threads

Top Bottom