• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone I need some help

Hi This is Channing . I have autism. I am Being EXTREMELY SEVERELY NEGLECTED the Caregiver who I am Staying with Does not have Hot Water for Batheing, The Care Giver will not take me to my medical appointments I have an appointment with the Dentist on June 7, 2018 and have no Transportation to the Dentist- The people at my Day program Which is Lifespan Get in Trouble when they Transport me to the Doctor and say that they Cannot Transport me to the Doctor,I am also being left at the Day program Lifespan until 5:00pm Monday -Friday with no Staff because the Caregiver works until 5:00pm, I also have no adequate food for Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast. I am in need of Help I need a Permanent Place to Live 7 Days a Week I have been without a Place to live since January. I need Help with Transportation to my June 7, 2018 Dentist Appointment. My mom Cannot Take Care of me anymore because she lives in a nursing home. Can someone help me I need Extreme Help.

Channing

Sounds like you should contact your local department of social services.

My name is Channing I am a 46 years old Female with Autism. I have found out I am going to be homeless Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday because the Caretaker who takes care of me on the Weekends Cannot take care of me anymore because the church EXTREMELY SEVERELY UPSETS ME.I AM EXTREMELY SCARED I DO NOT WANT TO BE A HOMELESS STREET PERSON BECAUSE I HAVE AUTISM. My mom lives in a nursing home and cannot take care of me . I Need Help Can someone help me I need someone to help me

Channing

Channing, where are you located? There may be someone on this site that can point you to help or point help to you.

Hi Channing. Do you have a therapist, or doctor that you visit? Would you happen to know how to call them?

New Threads

Top Bottom