• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

having trouble with the book board

toothless

this is mr shadow,my support cat
i have just found a very interesting sounding book that is coming out soon,it is a biography about a female with autism who goes into both her life and how autism affects females as a whole,i thought with the number of females on here it might be an interesting read when it comes out,i might be ftm transgender but i certainly want to read it,as i still respect my female biological status.

i have tried to add it to the book board,but it says i dont have permissions,but i remember adding a thread to there ages ago,so has the way we submit books to the board changed?
id love to submit this book,thanks.

i have just found a very interesting sounding book that is coming out soon,it is a biography about a female with autism who goes into both her life and how autism affects females as a whole,i thought with the number of females on here it might be an interesting read when it comes out,i might be ftm transgender but i certainly want to read it,as i still respect my female biological status.

i have tried to add it to the book board,but it says i dont have permissions,but i remember adding a thread to there ages ago,so has the way we submit books to the board changed?
id love to submit this book,thanks.
Are you trying to enter it to the resources area?
Resources | Asperger's & Autism Forum

New Threads

Top Bottom