• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Has anyone made a hurtful lie about you up?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
Has anyone made a hurtful lie about you up?
That you have not good to women when you have been?
That you are like a disgrace to the women race?
I think I have been really nice to women at times including my own mother who has treated me really poorly at times
And that means getting her cups of tea or making sure she drank or maybe a piece of toast or checking up on her when she was unwell or jet-lagged when i was unwell.
Wrote really nice cards to her and remembered her birthday even when she was awful.
And not food shaming her or trying not to body shame her though I felt those feelings and said them a bit because of trauma and the way she made me feel about myself.
But not really badly like trying to be nice when I saw her dimple thighs and flabby arms even when triggered.
Or truing to be nice about her emotional eating when unwell knowing it was just because she was unhappy and stressed and food was her vice.
I can be the same way too, emotional eat.
So I try to be good to my mother though I am unwell too and she hurt me a lot before and I had to silently endure it.
It did really hurt me, a lot I thought I was her beautiful daughter how could she treat me like this.
So therefore i do not think this at all about myself

Some hurts can never be mended
Like someone trying to manipulate each thought of mine or control me when I am an empath
And not create people in my life who love me for me, treat me right, are grateful to me and care about my wellbing or happiness. That I feel like there is no love for me even though I have given much love
Like even the bible says, her sins are forgiven for she loved much.
I often thought that maybe there is no love out there for me in the way I need
So I have to get used to it.
If it does not exist for me the kinds of relationships that truly satisfy me because those with my parents often do not.
I love my dad but need someone more protective and affectionate.
No one loves like I love and I know now after a lifetime of loving and giving I am sure not to get it back

I had a man make up a complete lie to the police about me. Later, it was proven not true. About 15 years later, a guy in a parking lot lied and said l drove into his car. His co-worker walked up and accused him of a lie in front of the police. Yeah, now l am not trusting of 95% men these days. I have had men lie twice in car accidents involving me. I am very distrustful of men these days. And l don't mean to beat up men with my post. It's just my experience.

Last edited:
My ex wasn't as imaginative as many but she still ruined my life with fresh lies, and again when someone else resurrected them. Johnny Depp was a rare success in court.

Yep. Someone started harassing me and physically assaulting me, and when I told my dad, instead of caring or filing a police report, he threatened to fill out paperwork to have me committed. He later made good on that threat, but he used someone with a significant mental disability to fill it out and sign it to avoid responsibility. The world is full of evil people. When you go to anyone for help, the first thing they ask you is weather you have any diagnoses, or they make up their own, because you don't look normal to them. And then they walk away and forget you exist because, to them, you don't.

One of the founders of our church took an immediate dislike to me, and tried to spread nasty rumors about me -- mostly lies about my sanity. His wife and children were too intimidated to speak out against him. His grandson displayed narcissistic tendencies, and bullied the youth worship team into doing his bidding. He was also engaged to the pastor's daughter. I started asking questions about his habits, friends, and outside activities among the church's elders, deacons, ushers, and choir. Nasty rumors started to spread about the founder's grandson. He reacted with definitely un-Christ-like behavior toward the pastor's daughter and family when they confronted him about the truth of those rumors. The following Sunday, not one member of the the founder's family attended services. They have not been back since.

New Threads

Top Bottom