• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Feynman tea

Vanadium50

So there is a book "surely you are joking mr Feynmann". I haven't actually read it, but someone told me that the title comes from the episode in the book when Feynmann was invited to some sort of banqueet and he was asked whether he wants milk or lemon in his tea; since it was the first time he was invited somewhere big he felt really awkward and didn't know what to say so he said "both" and they responded "surely you are joking mr Feynmann"

In any case, I tried out the tea where I deliberately put both cream and lemon, and it is actually pretty nice. What happens is that the cream would clut together into pieces and it would look and taste somewhat like buttermilk. Well I like buttermilk :) Its not exactly buttermilk of course, but a version of it, so you guys should try it :)

New Threads

Top Bottom