• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite Music/Band?

OmegaGreen17

I was curious, to see what interests people have on this board about music.

Do people like all types of music? Just rap? Just Country? A mix of Rock and Classical?

Myself, I like a general mix of everything, tending towards Rock, and my favourite band (yes, I do have the classic obsession thing also with them) is Queen.

I'm very open when it comes to music. I will listen to most things however I lean towards the likes of Eminem and Linkin Park. I will listen to almost anything from Evanescence to Basshunter.

I was going to create one of these threads but opted for the more practical aspect instead (the playing of the music).

I like *a lot*, I'm a music student at the moment. :p

It'd be easier to tell you what I don't like.

-Blues
-Jazz
-Hardcore
-Proper Classical
-Classic Rock

Everything else is in. :)

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to music, but my favourite genres are...

Electronic
Rock/Metal
Alternative

I also like music from the 80s. I've always had a soft spot for it. It seems to have a unique sound that I like.

Music I avoid...

Anything that sounds like someone is throwing up into a microphone (think most of Slipknot's stuff).
VERY repetitive dance music.
Chavvy music.
WESTLIFE!!!

OH, I forgot to mention - my favourite band is in flames. Been obsessed with them since about year... 4 or 5 in primary school, seen them 4 times, met them twice and had conversations online. :)

I don't have a favourite...but some of my favourites are: Lady Gaga, Evanescence, Eminem, My Chemical Romance, Michael Jackson, Pink, Miley Cyrus...

Infact, they're just the ones that came to mind. I have so many favourite songs it's untrue! I like a lot of music, except most of what In Flames play.

Sick burn.

I forgot.. Michael Jackson woo. *hums thriller*

(On my music course, i'm part of a 15 or so piece MJ tribute band, love it!)

First love is metal :) Doom, death, black, crust, etc. Like heaps of other stuff but don't always know who's playing what I'm listening to lol. Like a lot of older stuff, too. Oh and electro/goth type stuff from the 80s.

Genres: Drum&Bass and Trance mostly. I do love good classical music aswell and other stuff like certain types of blues and jazz. And when my head is sick of "music" I normally play ambient or chillout on very low volume (especially when I sleep, as I can't sleep without music).

Current favourite songs/tunes are;

DnB : DJ Fresh - All That Jazz and 4 Corners Crew - Truth & Rights (check it out if you have time, amazing sound =)
Trance : Sunlounger - Lost , Luminary - Amsterdam (Super8 & Tab Remix) and Leon Bolier - Summernight Confessions both the original and intro mix of Leons tune is amazing. A must hear for anyone who likes piano, trance or just nice melodies.

Good tunes to help you thru the hard moments of life, atleast they help me look on the brighter side of things ^_^

Anyone who likes piano, check out Scott Davis, he's awesome. :) Lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom