• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Dudeman Begins

dudeman

Hi all! Dudeman here! After trying and failing to fit in on other fora (mainly because the members were not nice people and I eventually had enough of their jerkish behavior), I'm hoping I finally found a site I can call home. I have many interests, but my main hobbies are collecting old video games, watching B-movies and downloading/archiving old tv shows that never had a dvd release in the hope of preserving them. I have recently begun figuring out Anime Studio 8 so I can make my own cartoons. I'm hoping to be able to make a career out of it and eventually move into making animated features.:D

Se ya around!

{Cowboy accent} "well howdy Dudeman, you can set your backpack over thar... [pointing to a hotel] put yer horse here...
Train comes in 3xs a day...I'll tell the Sheriff we have a new Citizen..."

are you on the spectrum or just curious?

I was diagnosed with aspergers when I was 14. I just turned 30. I've always had a hard time fitting in because human behavior baffles me. Every day I see people being unapologetically immoral, willfully ignorant and arrogant to the point of insanity and when I call them on it, not only do they not care, they usually imply or outright state that there's something wrong with ME. I just don't get it. On the other hand, my friends have told me that they like me precisely because I'm honest (sometimes to a fault) and I don't pretend to be something I'm not. So there's that.

New Threads

Top Bottom