• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

dolphin intrest

do you like dolphins

• Total voters

musclecarman

Eat, sleep, cars
how many people on here have an interest for dolphins well I do ever since I saw one in a marine park I have no idea why I am so obsessed with them at the moment also on here you can post pictures of them as well
sb10064075ac-001.jpg
71B0C8F8-FC10-4F91-849F-C037318ECE3E_mw1024_n_s.jpg

does anyone know that Tyra Banks has a fear of them I know this kid at my school who has a fear of them he went to a water park yesterday I wonder if he got scared or not because a dolphin (not a live one) would obviously be spotted at a place like that.

I have an ongoing fascination with the Pink River Dolphin. I've swum with them a few times in the wild, and was greatly impressed by their intelligence and communication. They are highly-organised predators, able to move as a unit with frightening speed, like schools of prey fish...easy to forget for their friendly colouration!

pink-dolphin-facts.jpg

I love dolphins, too, along with all the other cetaceans. :) In fact, cetacea is one of my special interests! I've loved dolphins ever since I saw them featured in a National Geographic's Really Wild Animals film when I was 5. I also got to swim with one once several years ago. My favorite stuffed animal is a dolphin, too - her name is Dory.

New Threads

Top Bottom