• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Divine Kindness

Here is another one: a humpback whale saves a diver from a shark. Initially, the diver had no idea why the whale was after her. Then she found it it was actually protecting her from a shark.
I think that qualifies as "divine" kindness. Especially considering that, historically, humans have not been very kind to humpback whales.

I was very low many years ago, in middle school. It's the kind of low that I'm sure many people here have experienced. The kind you wonder if you're going to survive. As it happened I was very good at foreign languages. It won't surprise anyone that I was a nerd. One of my teachers, who was pushing retirement, gave me a lot of encouragement. I even visited her classroom after school, and we'd talk and so on. It was probably that connection that got me through the 7th grade.

New Threads

Top Bottom