• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Resource icon

Disability and the Church: A Vision for Diversity and Inclusion 2022-01-16

Alexej

V.I.P Member
Alexej submitted a new resource:

Disability and the Church: A Vision for Diversity and Inclusion - late diagnosis journey of a pastor, exploration of the implications of diagnosis

Disability and the Church is a practical and theological reconsideration of the church's responsibilities to the disabled community. Too often disabled persons are pushed away from the church or made to feel unwelcome in any number of ways. As Hardwick writes, "This should not be." He insists that the good news of Jesus affirms God's image in all people, and he offers practical steps and strategies to build stronger, truly inclusive communities of faith.

Read more about this resource...

Alexej submitted a new resource:

Disability and the Church: A Vision for Diversity and Inclusion - late diagnosis journey of a pastor, exploration of the implications of diagnosis

Read more about this resource...
my experience with the church, did not start terrible. but when the new pastor took over, it became bad. very. needless to say i gave up practicing my religion over it. i was taught, in a nutshell, all are welcome in gods palace. the people resresenting god, need a huge reminder on what they are portraying. because it is not the word of god.

New Threads

Top Bottom