• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Day 2: Keji Trails Sneak Preview

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
I have been a while since I gave everyone an update of the trip at Kejimkujik National Park. I'm expecting to have all photos and videos from Day 2 of my trip next weekend. On Day 2 I have done the following trails: Grafton Lake, Grafton Woods, Roger Brook and Gold Mines.

Below is one of the pictures of Gold Mines Trail

IMG_0241-Edit.jpg

The other photo below is a photo of Roger Brook

IMG_0409-Edit.jpg

I will write a new post when I have all the content ready. If anyone interested in proofreading my stories from my trip send me a message. For each trail I write a short story of my trip. An average story for each trail is about 300 words.

Since my camping trip at Kejimkujik National Park was a 5 day trip, there will be more content I will be sharing in the future. I explored almost all trails in the park. If you haven't seen Day 1 of my trip you may view it visiting this link Day 1: Camping at Kejimkujik National Park | WillyG Lounge

Anyhow, I'm looking forward sharing Day 2 with you soon.

New Threads

Top Bottom