• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Date Yelp Review

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
Will there come a time when you and l have yelp rating re: our date reviews, phone scan codes, that give you a nutshell info dump?

Guess l would be nervous about that. What your reviews say about you?

Mine would say- can get hangry. Bring snacks. Zones out quickly, bring crayons and joke book for the bathroom.

Difficult to say for me, my networking footprint is so small as to be almost non-existent. No phones, no social media, seriously security conscious on the net.

If I had to write my own it would probably confuse most people:

Has real passion for humanity and society but also contemplates putting a sign on the front door that says "Autistic - please go away".

Hard to say. My best guess:

Mostly sweet but I didn't really believe in astrology til I met a Scorpio that can be very Scorpio like. Also, will not shut up about The Magicians and will listen to those dumb songs over and over. Will only play an RPG with you if she can be a Mage.

Hard to say. My best guess:

Mostly sweet but I didn't really believe in astrology til I met a Scorpio that can be very Scorpio like. Also, will not shut up about The Magicians and will listen to those dumb songs over and over. Will only play an RPG with you if she can be a Mage.
I have read about Scorpios. I have Virgoistis. Can't seem to get them out of my head.

Will there come a time when you and l have yelp rating re: our date reviews, phone scan codes, that give you a nutshell info dump?

Guess l would be nervous about that. What your reviews say about you?

Mine would say- can get hangry. Bring snacks. Zones out quickly, bring crayons and joke book for the bathroom.
You are a character. :laughing:
I mean that in a good way.

Mine would say:
He is a social pariah. Best to avoid any and all contact.
Will bite if provoked.

barking bad dog GIF by Nat Geo Wild

New Threads

Top Bottom