• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can't get to "Members" section...

wyverary

V.I.P Member
I'm having this weird bug where I can't get the Members section to load. I'm running the most recent version of Chrome on OS X 10.11.1

I wonder if maybe it the version of the OS your using? There many people writing comments on the Apple website having issues with that version of OS. I was almost going to install that version of OS to see if I can get the same issues as you. But after reading user comments on Apple website, I think I will pass on this upgrade for now.

Can you access the members section using another browser?

Simple deduction is probably the easiest thing to do before moving on to suspecting the operating system to be at fault. Seems Chrome has a lot of issues when it comes to PHP with or without OSX.

I don't use Chrome myself. Seems too consistently problematic.

Last edited:
The issue seems limited to Chrome, as it works fine in Safari. This is the first issue I've ever had with Chrome, I think. Weird. Every other part of the site works perfectly.

Not related to your issue but I notice under recent activities, Show older items was not working yesterday. I was using Chrome under Windows 8. However, 15 minutes later, it started working again.

New Threads

Top Bottom