• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bendulf says hello!

Bendulf

Hi there.

Im not only an asperger, i also got schitzofrenia and sometimes im depressed, and sometimes i got anxiety in my dreams. Nightmares. :bounce:

I spend alot of time talking to myself and stuff.

And i love playing WoW.

Also im a painter and culture theorist + practical theorist.

To get the talk going, i might ask a question: Is it true that women are only hunting for cash and body? If so im getting depressed again.
The hunt for the cash and body hunk! And hippetyfruity my hiphop up in da gangsta booty hood. MF homie yoyo! :wub:

Some people might just be less intelligent than us huh? Or what might it be thats wrong with them?

To get the talk going, i might ask a question: Is it true that women are only hunting for cash and body? If so im getting depressed again.
The hunt for the cash and body hunk!
No. There might be some individual women who are, but are those really the women you want to be with?

Well, could it be that the hard and brutal truth of the world is that they actually only want cash and body? They need the money to take care of their kids, they are affected by the industry deeply planted in their brains, and want the muscle cars and a happy home, as huge as possible.

Most women are like that actually. Not the ones you know hopefully. But here in Norway, the most of the population are like that. And defidently in America too..

And i defidently dont want a women like that! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom