• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bach Flower

Mellotron

I'm wondering if anyone here has taken Bach Flower remedies? They are a natural remedy made from wild flowers and helpful for calming the mind, positive mindset, confidence, and a lot of other things. I have been taking these for a couple of months and have found them to be helpful, especially for confidence and decisiveness. They also make this thing called Rescue Remedy which is good for calming you at the moment of stress. I have needed that quite a few times since I easily get overloaded sometimes.

Just wondering if anyone else here has used any of these before and if so what their experience has been.

I've taken the Bach Flower Remedies sleep aid and found it made my sleep more even and restful.

New Threads

Top Bottom