• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Argument with my BF who has AS

Should I point this out to him at some point when he starts coming around?

It's merely my opinion here. If he comes around, I'd tread lightly under the circumstances. Take things a little at a time...assess the situation in real time before launching into much of anything. It sounds like you need to "play this by ear" for now...

Last edited:
It's merely my opinion from my point of view. If he comes around, I'd tread lightly under the circumstances. Take things a little at a time...assess the situation in real time before launching into much of anything.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't bombard him with stuff. But I would like to try to make progress. It's almost been a week now and I'm not sure how long he's going to need, I've never had to deal with something like this. I'm just grateful he didn't just up and break up with me right then and there, or any of the days between then and now.

New Threads

Top Bottom