• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone Addicted to Hoarding Academic Textbooks on Your Computer?

ShatteredUniverse

Professional Student
Seriously, people, I have about 35 GB (about 5,000 or so separate files) of nothing but STEM-related ebooks on my HDD right now. This isn't even counting the 5 GB more I have of Humanities/Social Sciences/Fiction books.

I am not...yet! Where does one find such ebooks? Because I would LOVE to have stuff like that.

Mind if I beg to rip you off? :)
My lack of effective texts, and such is one reason I may have issues with self-education. (Lack of mentor/academic type instructor but at a different learning pace is another)

I have great collection of mathematics and physics and some geochemistry books in my shelf. Physical books, as I much more rather read those. I order them overseas so they're all in English, not in my mother tongue, which means there's more accurate information on everything. They're mostly used, but scientific litters won't go old like that as you probably know :>
Then of course I've all my lecture notes and some additional texts, that my professors have provided, on my computer too, but my physical collection is what I'm proud of.

I have great collection of mathematics and physics and some geochemistry books in my shelf. Physical books, as I much more rather read those. I order them overseas so they're all in English, not in my mother tongue, which means there's more accurate information on everything. They're mostly used, but scientific litters won't go old like that as you probably know :>
Then of course I've all my lecture notes and some additional texts, that my professors have provided, on my computer too, but my physical collection is what I'm proud of.

Mmm :) That's great :D I wish I took better notes and had videos of lectures... though my subjects were mostly boring/trite heh.
I wonder how well khan academy works....I really need to try it.

New Threads

Top Bottom