• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any fav reponses that you use when asked to do something ridiculous?

Say "no" like the Spanish cleaner from Family Guy.

Ek8fM4tX0AMZtts.jpg

Ed
I have "Consuela'd" a few people before about stupid things--"No. Noooo. I clean"
I don't even own any lemon Pledge. It's bad for the furniture but it's good for the memes.

Once someone at my infamously horrible job handed me a very sophisticated piece of industrial electronics. It was so densely packed with surface mounted TSOP components, several layers deep. Then with a straight face, asked me if I could reverse engineer it to build our own (even if it were possible it would have violated health and safety law to use it).

My response: Examines board thoughtfully..."Duplicate this? Sure I could...if... I had about £70,000s of equipment, 6 months and a team of highly skilled individuals and a further 6 months to test it and get it safety tested by the appropriate people. If you can provide me with that I can promise you it's certainly possible."

I mean, I'm good with electronics but not that good! Jeez!

New Threads

Top Bottom