• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Albums

Under media here is where you can post pix and vids that are important to you that you wish to share...if you are a postoholic like me,you will use them a lot...if you just want to look,there are a lot of private shares for you there

I hope this was the answer you were seeking ;)

Under media here is where you can post pix and vids that are important to you that you wish to share...if you are a postoholic like me,you will use them a lot...if you just want to look,there are a lot of private shares for you there

I hope this was the answer you were seeking ;)
Thanks for your reply;

Under your pix, there are groups one says Media, one says Album.
When I go to media, I see pix, I can't find Album.
Must be

Thank You, it does.

You actually have to make your own albums unless you just want to use the site default folder that places all pix in one album...

I make theme based albums so there is less confusion to my postings and most have very uniformed additions...my ultimate goal here is to be on top of visual presentations as the spectrum gave me the gift of visual based thinking or the said non-existent photographic memory...I do beg to differ with that opinion...I have had it since birth

New Threads

Top Bottom