• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ahoy

Quasar

Hehe, so I guess the error that disallowed me posting was fixed. This is good news. :D

I'm not too good at these introductions so bare with me... I'm Quasar, 20, and obviously I just joined your forum. I'm a member of several similar sites and after hearing good things about this one decided to join. My main interests is in computers; its rare for me to be away from my pc, and astronomy. I am more of a facts guy than a star-gazer on the latter though. Mainly because my telescope lacks the power to see the really neat stuff. As far as music... I like a bit of this, a bit of that... there are works I like from pretty much every genre, but it really more the music for me and not the lyrics that matter. For that reason, I tend to drift more towards classical/instrumentals and rock.

Well, i don't know what else to say, so I guess I'll see you around. :)

Welcome to Aspergic forums Quasar, I'm just curious now, what sort of things have you heard about this place? :)

@SB: +1.
----
I was reading about astronomy and found a very good resource for beginners a couple of months ago but then lost it the next day(it wasn't in my internet history :S). Then I found it yesterday just by chance when doing research for my next YT video P:.
I shall read more about it soon :D.
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom