• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Beethoven

... That's binary for hi. I prefer an unorthodox entrance; it works as a mnemonic.

I'm bad at introductions, so I'll do what I'm good at and be blunt:
Interests: Astronomy, language learning, physics, classical music (my favorite composer is Beethoven ... no one saw that coming.)
Name: Carol

Other stuff: I love and am fascinated by my 27 year-old Aspie brother, Dany. He was diagnosed when he was 12 and is still in denial about it, but the symptoms are pretty clear. He served as sort of an intellectual parent for me in my early years, teaching me bits and pieces of his "interest phases" as they came and went, like Mozart, Arabic, Taiwanese cinema, piano, and ... five notebooks filled with the digits of pi. (I know, right. Epic.) He is now a successful biomedical engineer living Colorado, and I can't wait to see him come August - it's been two years!

May the f=ma be with you.

AC-Welcome-Banner.png

Well welcome to AC. I hope you enjoy hanging out here with us. There a lot of people here that are on the spectrum and who aren't. Its a nice place to share your thoughts and ask questions from others. I hope you like it here. Welcome!!!:)

Welcome to Aspies Central.

I love the Binary introduction to Hi, because it's uniquely warm and welcoming to those who love their 0's and 1's.

I hope you find some support as an Aspie's sister here on this forum, because we are really a supportive community. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom