• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Secret little guilty pleasures

I do believe in having some of what I want despite if its not generally good for me. I usually just disengage again, if I allow a craving. But I do also try to be aware of the motivating factor, which for some food or alcohol cravings is usually emotional or an issue from the past. There may be work to do on that.

I find varied foods can cheer me, and try to make a good choice at the time.

@Rodafina , my partner does that pointing at earphones thing, it's sweet. I know they can hear me but I play along. They clearly need some space at such times.

Besides, I think little Huxley might enjoy feeling the sand between his toes some time
Huxley says, “Yes, definitely! That sounds nice.”

He also said thank you for thinking of him.

1680064465003.jpeg

I have a few pleasures, but none that fulfill all 3 criteria of being secret, little and guilty :)

Huxley says, “Yes, definitely! That sounds nice.”

He also said thank you for thinking of him.

View attachment 99828
yellow_blue_betta_dragon_by_snowifer_dcz62i3-fullview.jpg

"Any time you want to come hang with me and Tyler, just go somewhere no one will bother you for a while and think about what it feels like to be sitting on the sand bar listening to the ocean. Think about what it might feel like to sit with me, and how much you can learn from our little ocean..."

View attachment 99900
"Any time you want to come hang with me and Tyler, just go somewhere no one will bother you for a while and think about what it feels like to be sitting on the sand bar listening to the ocean. Think about what it might feel like to sit with me, and how much you can learn from our little ocean..."
1680226650155.jpeg

Huxley says okay, got it!
And also, Thank you, Aloe.

I easily fit into small spaces, actually prefer them...that being said, I occasionally sit under the table in my room. Wedge my balance ball in front and no one knows I'm there (except Rue and Potato Cat).

New Threads

Top Bottom