• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

my new feelings poster!

madisen622

autistic kidcore grandpa
V.I.P Member
PXL_20220911_200746421.jpg
PXL_20220911_200851354.jpg

i got my new posters in from amazon! i figured these would help me with my emotions instead of explaining "i feel goopy" or "my brain feels like bubbles" haha. if anyone wants the links here they are!
2 Pieces Feelings Wheel Poster Emotions Chart with Quote Mental Health School Chart Counselor Office Decor Feelings Wheel Chart for School Counselor Supplies Office Home Living Room Wall Decor Amazon.com: 2 Pieces Feelings Wheel Poster Emotions Chart with Quote Mental Health School Chart Counselor Office Decor Feelings Wheel Chart for School Counselor Supplies Office Home Living Room Wall Decor : Office Products

Attachments

• PXL_20220911_200746421.jpg
    PXL_20220911_200746421.jpg
    828.4 KB · Views: 29
  • PXL_20220911_200851354.jpg
    PXL_20220911_200851354.jpg
    758.1 KB · Views: 28
Interesting tool.

The brain is so interesting to me. How is it that I understand specific emotions on an intellectual level,...having no problem identifying them appropriately when I write,...yet, when I actually feel them, it can take minutes, hours, even days to process exactly what it was I felt? In the moment,...like you pointed out,...very non-descript, sometimes numb, sometimes confused,...sometimes "goopy",...and then I don't respond appropriately.

Whoa! I don't even think I have that many emotions but that's awesome! Maybe I should get some of these as well!

Whoa! I don't even think I have that many emotions but that's awesome! Maybe I should get some of these as well!
i feel the same way! when i saw all of them i felt a little overwhelmed in all honesty. i have the link in the description if you're considering it, i hope they help :)

Sometimes I take sadness as a positive emotion. Feeling sad at tales of abuse, or about women or minorities discriminated against, drives a lot of my positive action. I love my spouse for her work as a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) representing children in the foster care system or others under guardianship. I worked to collect signatures to put a constitutional amendment on November's ballot that gaurantees a woman's reproductive freedom. At over 750,000 signatures it is the most ever seen in Michigan in support of an initiative. I have a strong sense of justice.

New Threads

Top Bottom