• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

ILoveButterflies

Hi, I new here one of my friends mentioned apsies central a while ago, so I though I'd give it a go. I will be nice to talk to other people in the same situation as me :)

Hello, welcome!

I just joined recently too. I was diagnosed about six months ago, when I found out about Asperger's I realized the cause of my behavior.

It was very nice to find out what was wrong, my parents and I have thought it was Depression, anger issues, or Bipolar throughout my life. Then we found an article on Asperger's and my parents ordered a book that talked about Asperger's in females and I found out I fit the description and almost all the symptoms perfectly. I have felt misunderstood by everyone, even my friends, throughout my life. I just started looking for forums with other Aspies and I found this one. It looks great, it's nice to be in an environment where at least everyone may be able to relate to me in at least one way.

Hope you have fun on here!

New Threads

Top Bottom