• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi (dreadful at this stuff)

Peroxide

Hi,
I'm a British 27 year old, female Aspergic (official diagnosis). Although I've done the unofficial test as well to get about 168/200 AS, 32/200 NT which was a little depressing. Due to AS had major history of depression, OCD and anxiety/paranoia which led to the diagnosis. Never done an introduction thread before so have no idea what I'm supposed to say. Forums generally scare me as they have people in them (like the rest of reality - which is also terrifying), but I'm trying to be more sociable. I'm unemployed (and going by the job centre's reaction to me last time i was there completely unemployable), but trying to become self-employed through writing and painting. Interests/current obsessions range from economics (especially modern monetary theory). to computer games, MMA to escapology.

Welcome to the forums. We have a number of other British people here in the same age range as yourself.

We also have threads for OCD here and Depression here. Feel free to post in them and share your experiences.

Hello to you Peroxide. I've been here about three months and have found this to be a safe and supportive community.

Hi!!!! Welcome to AC. Its a great place you'll find lots of support here. We're all pretty friendly.

New Threads

Top Bottom