• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello

weebo

Hello iam new here you can call me weebo, i have aspergers and dyselxia and i like to meet others like me i am female and live in the UK i am also a photogrpaher and i love animals and movies

hi weebo, welcome to aspergic
do you have any photos online, i would like to have a look if its okay
animals dont like me, they try to eat me
movies rock, gonna watch pulp fiction in a min

Hello and welcome to Aspergic forums! Seems that we have something common; I love animals and movies too. And photography is great art.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you for all the welcomes and i have photos on line at: www.nickysportraits.nig.com so please check it out, some of my work from my uni days are on tehere to i did a photo story on autism to so like to no what you all think.

I have been working the last few days so not looked around here much yet but iam off tomorrow and hope to see some people in the chat room that be nice to.

Weebo

New Threads

Top Bottom