• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

ospie1322

This is my first post in my first forum profile, so I have no idea where to start. Let's just start at the beginning.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's in 2004, and I only know this because the only thing i can remember about the session was that I was anxious to see the new Harry Potter movie afterword. It was kept a secret for several years until my therapist told me in either 4th or 5th grade.

School has always been terrible to me, especially this year. The reason for this is because I have had several teachers with quite authoritarian techniques. One cool thing is that I rarely have to study for anything.

The things about me that stick out the most are that:
a.) When I get excited about an idea of mine, I gallop around and flap my arms around, or even act out the scene.
b.) I rarely speak to anyone outside of my friends and family.
c.) My teachers always talk about how good my writing is. I could post some schtuff, if you want.

So, yeah, feel free to ask me any questions, or advice, forum wise, because I have absolutely NO IDEA what I'm doing.
:wacko:

Welcome to AC! You'll find lots of supportive people, and nice people here too. We're a great bunch. I'm glad you decided to join. Have fun! Welcome Welcome!

hehehe
I think your going to like it here as none of us really know what we're doing either.
We pretty much just gather round and talk about all sorts of stuff, so welcome and join in at your own pace, no pressure ; ]

Hey, welcome here.
This is a pretty cool place to have some laughs or seek for help.
Have fun.

New Threads

Top Bottom