• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello there.

buckyboy14

Geo-Aspie
Hello everybody; it's a pleasure to meet you all. I am 16 years old and was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome when I was 13. I have often been made fun of by my peers and classmates, and I am very happy to find a site where others like me reside.

Hi, welcome to Aspies Central! We try our best to keep this a safe, supportive environment, I hope you find this forum to be a useful resource!

Hello to you too; it's a pleasure to meet you. One quick question; when can I stop having this "restricted account"?

Will the posts I made while I was on this restricted account ever show up, or do I have to post them again?

First of all welcome to the site. AC is a great place. Actually they will show up...as soon as you have three posts approved they will appear and you will be fine. Glad that you found us. We're pretty supportive here.:cute:

I see; thank you for the welcome and the reassurance that I won't have to post the same things again. I appreciate it!

I see; thank you for the welcome and the reassurance that I won't have to post the same things again. I appreciate it!
Sure no problem. Everyone is pretty friendly here. We're a pretty good group of people. I hope you like it here.:)

Hello to you, Buckyboy! This is a friendly and safe environment for people like us.

New Threads

Top Bottom