• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello.. i'm here because i love someone, and i want to be there for them

kkforss

hello to anyone who sees this. i have been looking at this page for a few days now. honestly i wasn't sure how to do everything.
but i know that i need some insight/support/ideas/help. the woman i have been in love with for many years, has a teenage son with aspies. he is fantastic and i love him very much too. he is going through some very tough times right now. i see his struggle and i see his struggle through her eyes. i see the pain she goes through and how much it takes out of her. i feel very helpless. i would do anything for either of them. of course when he feels stress, he doesnt want to talk with me. and i understand that, but she pulls away then too. it's so hard to love them both and then not be able to do anything to help, when they are hurting the most.
so i guess that is one of the reasons i am seeking everyone and anyone out. the other big reason is anything anyone might know about aspies support in WI and the green bay area. we are getting so little help from the school system.
thank you to anyone who sees this or has any ideas. and thank you, i guess i needed to vent alittle bit there.

New Threads

Top Bottom